Data cables are used to transmit electronic information from a source to a destination. Extensively used in computer and telecommunication systems the type of data cabling is either copper or fibre optics. These can then be divided into three main types:
- Twisted pair. (copper)
- Coax. (copper)
- Optic cables. (fibre)
Used in different environments, these data cables have different characteristics that make them identifiable.
- We can help plan and review wiring infrastructure and create a stable and efficient foundation for your network and phone system.
- Many companies only perform selected jobs, such as running cable, but are unable to complete the whole job — often requiring you to hire several companies for cabling, connecting jacks or connecting to equipment. Sunrize Communications can perform every part of the job for computer and phone wiring. You deal with a single company, avoiding delays, confusion and extra expense.
- Zeaba Solutions provides customized structured cabling plans with the ability to expand, upgrade and reconfigure your wiring needs to meet current and future business demands.
- We install computer network wiring (Cat5 & Cat 6), phone wiring (digital & analog), 25 pair trunk cable, and Coax. Installation includes everything; all cable, jacks, termination, & testing.
- Research has shown that up to 50% of all network problems are related to network cabling, but only 2% of network investments are allocated for data cabling. A cabling system should be a long-term investment, so be sure that it is properly designed to avoid future network problems.
|Category||Maximum Date Rate||Usual Application|
|CAT1 (Not a Standared)||Up to 1 Mbps (1Mhz)||Analog Voice, Doorbell wiring|
|CAT2 (Not a Standared)||4 Mbps||Used in Some Token Ring Network|
|CAT3||16 Mbps||Voice (Analog Most Popular Implementation 10BASE-T Ethernet|
|CAT4||20 Mbps||Used in 16 Mbps Token Ring Never widerly installed|
|CAT5||100 MHz||No Longer Supported; Replaced by 5E 10/100BASE-T and 4/16MBps Token Ring Networks Analog Voice|
|CAT5E||Up to 250 MHz||Used in LAN Ethernet – Provides a data rate of 1 billion bits per second (1GB)|
|CAT6||UP to 250 MHz||Minimum Cabling for Data Centres in TIA-942 Quickly replaceing category 5E|
|CAT6E||UP to 500 MHz||10GBASE-T Enthernet – May be either shielded (STP, ScTP, S/FTP) or unshielded (UTP). This standard published in Feb 2008.Minimum for Data Centres in ISO Data Centre Standard.|
|CAT7 (ISO Class F)||Up to 600 Mbps||Full-motion videoFovernment and manufacturing environmentsFully Shielded (S/FTP) System using non-RJ45 connectors but backwards compatible with hybrid cords.Unitl February 2008, the only standard (Published in 2002) to support 10GBASE-T for a full 100m|
Zeaba Solutions has the patch cords you need for projects both small and large. From standard patch cords to custom patch cords based on unique specifications, we have a broad range of expertise in manufacturing and selling high-quality, low priced patch cords. Below outlines our capabilities for patch cords: Standard Patch Cords DataCable Technologies manufactures and markets a full line of Category 5E, 6 and 7 Patch Cords, which meet all EIA/TIA requirements. To ensure complete customer satisfaction, our patch cords are fully tested before they are shipped out. A wide range of standard lengths is available: 3′, 6′, 10′, 15′, 25′, 50′, 75′ , 100′ and 360. The colors we carry are: Black, White, Gray, Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Pink and Yellow Custom Patch Cords To completely fulfill specific requirements of our customers, we also manufacture custom patch cords, to match the colors and lengths desired in your installation.